ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to grab IPs on Omegle or other Chatting services!

by my7h - 05-27-2017 - 06:53 AM
Do you want to grab peoples IPs on chatting services like Omegle or chatroulette?  If you think it may be hard using things such as Wireshark, than I have the solution for you!

Step 1. Find a good site:
 Kind of like clickbait, you want to find a website that the person you are talking to might click on a link to see. So if you're on Omegle and you're talking about dogs, find a website of dog picture or adopting dogs. Find something that the other person would want to see.

Step 2. Open Grabify.link 
 After you've found a good website, go on Grabify.link and paste the link from Step 1 into the text box. Then get the new Google URL. (You could use the Grabify new url, but it could seem shady).

Step 3. Go on Omegle or another chatting service
Once you have your new google link, go on Omegle or any other chatting Service. Get into a chat with someone that may be regarding the URL you are about to send them from Step 2. So for instance, on Omegle you get into a conversation about dogs.

Step 4. Make up a story.
 Once you are in a conversation with a stranger, get to know the basics of them a little, Examples include gender, age, or any other basic info. After the basic info, make up a story. An example could include talking about you are part of a Rescue group for dogs, and want to try and get people to adopt whatever dog you will be linking them too. 

Step 5. Give them the link and sit back and relax.
 Once you give your story, say something like "If you want, here's the link to the adoption page, so you can see it for yourself or give it to any of your friends. {INSERT GOOGLE LINK FROM STEP 2 HERE}". After that, just wait for them to click it, and refresh the page to see their IP pop up!

Yay, you may now have the IP of whoever you were talking to!
Nice one did not know this
good one thank you
nice el worko omegle op
thanks a lot man!! really nice info!
don't know if it's just me, but most people aren't that stupid to click on a sus looking link online...
thanks for the share buddy
How is this social engineering
Thanks I try it to use
thanks a lot man!! really nice info!

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)