ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How Did You Fall In Love? And Why?

by Satan - 12-12-2015 - 07:32 PM
I was sitting here bored and was wondering How everyone else falls inlove and why...

Well for me i feel in love with a girl when i frst met her we started talking at first and it just went from there we've been together for 5 years been knowing each other since kindergarten
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
I met her in the year of 1984. She was very BASIC compared to other models out there at the time but still enchanting. I didn't warm to her initially and I felt like we didn't click until I used her a few times, but she grew on me over time. I have ofcourse since moved on but have loved nothing to the extent I loved my Commodore64 to this day.

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]
(12-12-2015 - 07:40 PM)Murdock Wrote: I met her in the year of 1984. She was very BASIC compared to other models out there at the time but still enchanting. I didn't warm to her initially and I felt like we didn't click until I used her a few times, but she grew on me over time. I have ofcourse since moved on but have loved nothing to the extent I loved my Commodore64 to this day.

really good answer lol
I met my girlfriend on the internet almost 2 years ago, since then we have met up, spoke to eachother and things are going strong. We are a pretty good couple, I felt comfortable with her as soon as we spoke and as soon as we met we clicked even further. Hopefully this will continue on.
i fell in love in the 6th grade dated the girl for about a year then broke up over some bullshit. got back to gether 2 more times and then it just all stopped when my dad died thats my story i guess
(12-12-2015 - 09:16 PM)HostedLobby Wrote: i fell in love in the 6th grade dated the girl for about a year then broke up over some bullshit.  got back to gether 2 more times and then it just all stopped when my dad died thats my story i guess

R.I.P to your father. Hope all is well.
(12-12-2015 - 09:19 PM)Coordi Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 09:16 PM)HostedLobby Wrote: i fell in love in the 6th grade dated the girl for about a year then broke up over some bullshit.  got back to gether 2 more times and then it just all stopped when my dad died thats my story i guess

R.I.P to your father. Hope all is well.

It was three years ago and thanks pal! :)
(12-12-2015 - 07:51 PM)Coordi Wrote: I met my girlfriend on the internet almost 2 years ago, since then we have met up, spoke to eachother and things are going strong. We are a pretty good couple, I felt comfortable with her as soon as we spoke and as soon as we met we clicked even further. Hopefully this will continue on.

good story i did the same thing, well sorta my girlfriend she was in kindergarten but she moved to a different city and we dated online for like two years we met and we live really close we're neighbors actually one house over hope everything goes well
(12-13-2015 - 12:35 AM)satan Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 07:51 PM)Coordi Wrote: I met my girlfriend on the internet almost 2 years ago, since then we have met up, spoke to eachother and things are going strong. We are a pretty good couple, I felt comfortable with her as soon as we spoke and as soon as we met we clicked even further. Hopefully this will continue on.

good story i did the same thing, well sorta my girlfriend she was in kindergarten but she moved to a different city and we dated online for like two years we met and we live really close we're neighbors actually one house over hope everything goes well

Hope all goes well for you and your girl too.
(12-13-2015 - 12:38 AM)Coordi Wrote:
(12-13-2015 - 12:35 AM)satan Wrote:

Hope all goes well for you and your girl too.

5 years almost 6 on Christmas

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)