ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How?

by Endgame - 01-24-2018 - 07:53 AM
How are you guys able to stay active at all and even have things to post?

I say this because when I'm looking at the forum, I see mostly threads/posts that are trash/spam/etc.

I never see any threads by active members and upgraded ones.

Plus, most of the posts/threads that I see at the top are threads that are very old and aren't in any way relevant.
I mean it'll be a thread from like January 2017 or earlier, where the OP spoke about a happening in their life or something.

I just don't get it.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just kidding.. but seriously, yes there is alot of spam, but everyone has a reason to be on this forum. My MAIN reason is due to the xbox forum. I am ALWAYS on it, monitoring and contributing. Me and Cyanide(rick) have both noticed a huge increase on content since the changes on LeakForums. There is alot more HQ releases :)
(01-24-2018 - 10:07 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
Just kidding.. but seriously, yes there is alot of spam, but everyone has a reason to be on this forum. My MAIN reason is due to the xbox forum. I am ALWAYS on it, monitoring and contributing. Me and Cyanide(rick) have both noticed a huge increase on content since the changes on LeakForums. There is alot more HQ releases :)

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but where are these kinds of posts? I literally never see any decent posts.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
I agree with the premise I guess.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, goodbye :)
I really don't know. Some people are just born to tell stories, ask questions, and make a hell lot of threads for people to post on.
LeakForums is shutting down very quickly and a lot of the members might start migrating here as a last resort for a decent forum.
There should be more HQ posts from other people because of this.
because we all have google, and thanks to google news we have things to talk about.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)