ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hi, I'm Jade.

by Jade - 11-21-2016 - 08:19 PM
Hi, my name is Jade. I'm a 15 (almost 16) year old girl from Belgium. I'm also on some other forums under the same name. 
Things I like:
  • Drawing
  • Running (as a hobby)
  • Pizza (mmm pizzaa)
Thats about it. You can contact me on Discord if you need to: Jade#4689
Hi Jade! Welcome to DF C: There's a few other females on this forum. Including myself. It's great to see more join. So many boys. Now we can start talking about kittens and puppies and stuff like that. Stuff the boys don't talk about x)
@3 is my slut
Hello and welcome @Jade, I hope to see you active and enjoying your self as well, there is lots to pick from there is leaks to console stuff and as well graphics section so you can put your drawing and stuff like that in there.

Kind regards
@Sxarlos
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Welcome to the forum ^^
(11-21-2016 - 08:22 PM)Luna Wrote: Hi Jade! Welcome to DF C: There's a few other females on this forum. Including myself. It's great to see more join. So many boys. Now we can start talking about kittens and puppies and stuff like that. Stuff the boys don't talk about x)

Yes haha, not many forums I'm on have girls actually. Finally I can talk about kittens haha.
hey girl, what you doin? wanna read my erotica novels?
(11-21-2016 - 08:25 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: Hello and welcome @Jade, I hope to see you active and enjoying your self as well, there is lots to pick from there is leaks to console stuff and as well graphics section so you can put your drawing and stuff like that in there.

Kind regards
@Sxarlos

Hi, I'll definitly be browsing that graphics section. :)

(11-21-2016 - 08:26 PM)Nova Wrote: Welcome to the forum ^^

Thanks! 

(11-21-2016 - 08:26 PM)Sanic Wrote: hey girl, what you doin? wanna read my erotica novels?

Not again, thanks.
Welcome to the forum @Jade Hope to see you active and posting around the forum, Also Hey im Proxemah.
Knowledge is power.
You can't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.
(11-21-2016 - 08:42 PM)Proxemah Wrote: Welcome to the forum @Jade Hope to see you active and posting around the forum, Also Hey im Proxemah.

Thanks, I'll definitly try to stay active. Nice to meet you. :)
(11-21-2016 - 08:44 PM)Jade Wrote:
(11-21-2016 - 08:42 PM)Proxemah Wrote: Welcome to the forum @Jade Hope to see you active and posting around the forum, Also Hey im Proxemah.

Thanks, I'll definitly try to stay active. Nice to meet you. :)

by the way, nice to meet you jade. (:

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)