ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

HELP(how do you send viruses correctly)

by mnorton111 - 12-07-2016 - 03:24 AM
I recently used predator pain 13 to Keylogg someone and when I send it through gmail to the  person I'm trying to keylog ( I downloaded file my self to see if it works) it says Chrome has blocked it and anti virus pops up... I'm wondering how to send viruses without getting stopped by Chrome...( i tried uploading to mega but Chrome still blocks it)!!! Pleas help thanks a lot!!!
like and rep
mnorton111   
kik:mylesnorton
You're gonna need to FUD your virus. There are some crypters that can get the job done. You can find a bundle of them off HackForums.
(12-07-2016 - 03:54 AM)Nix Wrote: You're gonna need to FUD your virus. There are some crypters that can get the job done. You can find a bundle of them off HackForums.

Thank you!
like and rep
mnorton111   
(12-07-2016 - 04:08 AM)mnorton111 Wrote:
(12-07-2016 - 03:54 AM)Nix Wrote: You're gonna need to FUD your virus. There are some crypters that can get the job done. You can find a bundle of them off HackForums.

Thank you!

No problem. I sent you a private message. Don't focus on the thread designs, focus on the recent posts made by other users.
Just an FYI, don't attempt to share any of those virus's on DemonForums bud ;)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I've had this problem before when I first started to make RATs, Viruses, Etc. Your gonna have to FUD your exe or whatever your virus is in. There is one program that I know that is free & works good. Best part it doesn't give you a virus. PS. Good luck finding a free crypter without getting a virus. If you don't trust something get VM (Virtual Machine) & trace it to see if its a RAT or not. Link to the website to where I got my free crypter is below
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Doesn't bypass ALL virus protection but it works better then having non.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
(12-07-2016 - 05:19 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: Just an FYI, don't attempt to share any of those virus's on DemonForums bud ;)

Yep! I won't .... I read the rules
like and rep
mnorton111   

Do you really just send him to hackforums for a crypter? 

All same source, rarely ever FUD, complete rip off.
[Image: hackernewsliberia-580x338.png]
This is helpful thank you

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)