ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Guns or no guns?

by ceothegawd - 01-08-2016 - 09:23 AM
We should destroy all weapons in the world, because if we don't want people killing people, we shouldn't give them the tools to do so.
It's a controversial topic. I think yes, but not to all people. With test with psychologicaltest etc...
I live in a country where guns arent allowed and I think it isnt good to take them off from a day to another one or it will create a kind of black market and people would do everything to look cool and flex on social medias
What would a person use a gun for?... I'm against guns. Protecting your self? Well you can be intimidate a person with out a gun as well. Other people have guns and you don't? Than something went really wrong somewhere in the past. Remove all guns than you don't need a gun. Ever. Again. Easy.
As a veteran, I am way for gun laws. No one is ever going to take away guns. That is just something people get fed from FoxNews. In general though, I remember being in the military and thinking "I wish that guy didn't have that M4". The same is for some civilians. It should be regulated better.
Uk resident here. We don't have as much gun crime as America because we have heavy gun control
guns. criminals usually get their guns from illegal sources anyway so gun control would take law abiding citizens guns away and make them defenseless. also it breaks the 2nd amendment
Keep the Guns. Do what the English did to enemy archers it captured and ban index fingers.
Guns .
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam Account
no gun .
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam Account

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)