ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Got no friends

by NTL - 01-06-2018 - 09:34 AM
Title says it all, I had many friends one day until I made a stupid ass decision to do something that is wrong. I won't go into detail but I literally have nobody but family.

I sound like a little bitch, sometimes I can but IDC.

So basically I'm looking for friends or bros or Sisters.

I'll treat you like my real life family.

Help me please, I'll be more than thankful.

Please don't be a dick about this lol, it's not like I'm going to kill myself.
mate it dosnt matter what you have done wrong in the past everyone desevers a second chance
Don't worry guy, you just have to have new friends ;) you don"t know where you can find them ?
You can go to convention, Concert, game championship .... you will find there some peopple with the same spirit of you :)
But i don't think you are going to find some real friend on internet
im living in basement looking like golum so i dont have friends as well dont worry!
It is possible not to find true friends, interesting interlocutors, but not friends in the Internet. Try to leave more often the house, find to yourself a hobby - dances, the gym or something else
Im alone too, life is really sadly sometimes. I can be your friend
Come on over to runescape, i can be your friend =)
If your so call "friends" left you they were not your friends in first place. You still have you family that is most important! Don't worry to much and try to do things that you enjoy and you will eventually find a friend.
Loneliness, can hurt pretty well...... But before you venture out, finding new friends, try to find out if you can befriend yourself. If you find something you have true passion in and really have an easy time talking about it, go out and try to communicate with people.
yeah we got no friends cuz we r nurds

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)