ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Girl i love

by junbra2003 - 10-23-2016 - 11:07 PM
I love i girl but i have my wife with a daugther.
What the fock should i do?
(10-23-2016 - 11:07 PM)junbra2003 Wrote: I love i girl but i have my wife with a daugther.

You should ignore that girl and only love your wife?

i mean try your hardest to remember all the good times you had with your wife and why you loved her so much that you married her!

That's the best tip i can give you and gl! ^^
It seems like you're from Somalia, so the best thing to do would be to sell your wife and daughter to a Somalian Pirate, and marry the girl you love.
(10-23-2016 - 11:07 PM)junbra2003 Wrote: I love i girl but i have my wife with a daugther.

Divorce i guess
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi Accounting.
If you love another woman, don't stay with your wife and make her suffer for your tastes. Since you clearly have interest in another woman, your wife will not satisfy you and naturally you do not love her as much as this new woman. I'd say get a divorce, handle things right with the child and then.. go get your new woman. :giggety:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Really can't tell if this is a troll or not.
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
Sorry but a forum board really isn't a place to ask for advice on marital issues.

Go see a counsellor.
(10-24-2016 - 12:50 AM)Rizla Wrote: Sorry but a forum board really isn't a place to ask for advice on marital issues.

Go see a counsellor.

Well, it's still the personal life section.
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
In the famous words of the Hodge twins:

I'd suggest you ignore the lustful desire for this girl and love your wife and child.
~ Vini Vici ~
(10-24-2016 - 02:46 AM)Cunt Wrote:
(10-24-2016 - 12:50 AM)Rizla Wrote: Sorry but a forum board really isn't a place to ask for advice on marital issues.

Go see a counsellor.

Well, it's still the personal life section.

However is it worth asking a forum with users who most likely have never experienced marriage before? I think a counsellor is the best bet.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)