ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

GTA V vs GTA IV

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:26 AM
Personally, I loved GTA IV even though some people said they hated it. It was more playable than GTA V and although the storyline wasn't as long, it wasn't as cancerous either.

Plus, the mods on GTA IV were 10x better.
I went on iv there other day I couldn't believe people stilled played it I had hors of fun on there
I always played online in The Ballad Of Gay Tony. It's much better having the Buzzard in online mode. Much more fun than regular GTA IV online.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-01-2016 - 02:24 AM)Red Wrote: I always played online in The Ballad Of Gay Tony. It's much better having the Buzzard in online mode. Much more fun than regular GTA IV online.

Agreed.
Quote:Jerk it or lurk it pal. - Albert Einstein

(10-04-2016 - 06:09 PM)oxlind Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 02:24 AM)Red Wrote: I always played online in The Ballad Of Gay Tony. It's much better having the Buzzard in online mode. Much more fun than regular GTA IV online.

Agreed.

Did you have any particular awesome moments? I do.

I remember there was a modded player with an invincible red Buzzard, he was destroying everyone. I got a black Buzzard, Switched my aim mode and stuck a bullet in his head. He died and respawned, leaving his Buzzard for me to take. He then rage quit because a non-modder was able to defeat him. :D
(10-04-2016 - 06:11 PM)Red Wrote:

Agreed.

I remember there was a modded player with an invincible red Buzzard, he was destroying everyone. I got a black Buzzard, Switched my aim mode and stuck a bullet in his head. He died and respawned, leaving his Buzzard for me to take. He then rage quit because a non-modder was able to defeat him. :D
I have a huge amount of memories when it comes to GTA IV lol, and there was always that one particular modder in at least every lobby, i remember one time when he used to build like stunt maps etc around the city that was honestly fun.

(10-04-2016 - 06:12 PM)oxlind Wrote:

Agreed.

I have a huge amount of memories when it comes to GTA IV lol, and there was always that one particular modder in at least every lobby, i remember one time when he used to build like stunt maps etc around the city that was honestly fun.

Damn I remember those! They used to be so much fun hitting the sky ramps, it was funny watching all the noobs fall from the sky and blow up in their car.
(10-04-2016 - 06:14 PM)Red Wrote:

Agreed.

Damn I remember those! They used to be so much fun hitting the sky ramps, it was funny watching all the noobs fall from the sky and blow up in their car.
omfg aha, thinking about it now i do remember one of my mates trying to do this massive sky jump but failed miserably.

(10-04-2016 - 06:16 PM)oxlind Wrote:
(10-04-2016 - 06:14 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-04-2016 - 06:09 PM)oxlind Wrote: Agreed.

omfg aha, thinking about it now i do remember one of my mates trying to do this massive sky jump but failed miserably.

I remember when people died trying to "surf" the planes at the airport. I never laughed so hard to be honest. :D
Great work brother thanks.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)