ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Fortnite

by nikodoesmemes - 01-17-2018 - 11:44 PM
Fortnite is PUBG but unrealistic kid friendly gay more kid friendly animations and has fucked up weapons.
Personally I quite like Fortnite, I don't mind the 'kid friendly' aspect of the game. It's quite enjoyable to play. I couldn't compare it to PUBG though as I've never played it sadly.
cheers mate, looks neat
It's not worth the 60 I got it for when it first came out, but it's a pretty solid game.
I hate fortnite so much dude
I love Fortnite but I HATE the community, all they care about is tryhard and when you win 1 and lose the next, theyll F off for no reason. Also a lot of people DDoSing each other without any reason. It's free2play (For now) but the fact that you can give 200 euros for an edition of the game is so weird.
Honestly, even though Fortnite is a ripoff of PUBG, it's still a really fun game. I have both PUBG and Fortnite and I think they both have their own uniqueness for some different things. Fortnite is definitely a good alternative to PUBG for people who don't have the money for PUBG, or for people who just don't want to spend money on PUBG. Fortnite is free, after all. That's just what I think about it, though.

Everyone will have their opinions.
yep, and weapon recoils are so fucked :D Game is basically fucked up, after latest updates, since servers got worse..
I’ve been sleeping 4-5 hours a day cause of this game. I wish it wasn’t this fun.
I play both games and i tend to enjoy fortnite much more. I find it more fun because its faster paced. PUBG is slower and requires more focus which isnt something that i find fun but of course everyones entitled to their own opinion

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)