ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

For randoms who dont know anything about tags.

by upset - 05-22-2016 - 10:39 PM
If you're in this section posting gamertags asking if they're "OG" or worth anything is basically answering your own question. Don't post a tag like "Sxiper" and ask if its OG because you completely replaced a letter in a word which makes it completely unpronounceable.

3 Letters are worth nothing like they used to before the reset.
Maybe anywhere from $15-$25.

4 Letters...
Just delete the account...

2 Letters/Characters
Used to be worth more than $150 but since the reset no one in the com will never pay close to the same amount. They're worth probably 100-150 depending on it to be honest. Might get way higher offers but from randoms.

Actual words that are used on a daily basis?
Could go from anywhere around 50-100.

And if you're going to buy or trade a tag... Don't hit someone up expecting them to go first when you hit them up. You may have rep and be trusted but trust in the com is hard to find. People turn on their own friends for the shittiest accounts.

Ask for proof of the account... Ask them to message you on it or take a video of them going through their edit profile and showing the tag and such.

Now if you need to contact me about anything..
KIK: CK
Aim: addicting@Mail.com

-Lion

(I also posted this on other forums since its annoying.)
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
You should have probably posted this within an appropriate section that would better pertain to these certain types of topics, like the Xbox or Market Discussion. Either way, nice thread.
(05-23-2016 - 12:58 AM)Alex Wrote: You should have probably posted this within an appropriate section that would better pertain to these certain types of topics, like the Xbox or Market Discussion. Either way, nice thread.

Yea, just reported my thread to be moved.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)