ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Fly Or Teleport?

by FalseThoughts - 11-01-2016 - 03:12 AM
If you were given the choice to have the ability to either fly or teleport, which one would you choose and why? Where would you go first once you were given the chosen ability?
I'd say teleport :P
Teleport, could do many useful things faster. I often forget stuff and get punished for it, but if I were able to teleport I could just teleport to where I left it and bring it back.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(11-01-2016 - 04:37 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Teleport, could do many useful things faster. I often forget stuff and get punished for it, but if I were able to teleport I could just teleport to where I left it and bring it back.

Pretty good reasoning, everyone should be picking teleport now, but some may not :p
i would me teleport in 10 seconds round the whole world
Teleport. robbing banks all day bruh
Teleport, saves time.
teleport, I mean flying would be awesome, but I think that teleporting has a lot more to it, like it's a super benefit to be able to just skip the time it takes to travel/go to a place.
teleport for sure
fly because teleport hurts :))
teleport, flying would get some good views, but you could just teleport really high up, the teleport to the ground

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)