ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Flight Tracking!

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 10-27-2016 - 01:38 AM
This site allows you to track any plane that is in the sky. Helicopters and I believe certain types of drones also show up. 
Using this site, I have seen Police Helicopters, RAF planes flying to bases on tiny islands. You can click on the planes and it will show you where it took off from, and where its headed. It tells you the altitude and speed of the plane.

I find it very interesting because you can see helicopters go back and forth just seeming to take off from the ocean, but that's because they are landing on oil rigs and structures in the ocean.

You can see scheduled flights from any airport and set the map to terrain, satellite or hybrid.

If you pay for the app, you can also aim your device in the air and if there is a plane in the direction you're facing (within a certain range obviously) it will show up on your device with all the details about where its headed.

https://www.flightradar24.com
I love track flights <3
This acc got hacked by some one plz ban i will create new acc.... Sorry for the inconvenience... Staff
(10-27-2016 - 05:36 AM)PilotMaster Wrote: I love track flights <3

I can tell, judging by your username and your avatar. ^^

This looks really interesting, I'm definitely going to try this out.
This is awesome man!
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
Try the mobile app, very cool
This thing looks awesome! Thanks!
This is great. I will keep track of all planes that fly over the Bermuda Triangle.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I could see this getting lot's of people in trouble if something happens to a plane and they see that you have managed to get the info of that flight. I don't know just seems like a bad idea to me.
(10-31-2016 - 08:45 PM)RenegadeMods Wrote: I could see this getting lot's of people in trouble if something happens to a plane and they see that you have managed to get the info of that flight. I don't know just seems like a bad idea to me.

But that should be a good thing. If a flight has gone missing and someone has the tracking of it, that is much better than not having any tracking at all. At least that way something could get salvaged.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-31-2016 - 08:45 PM)RenegadeMods Wrote: I could see this getting lot's of people in trouble if something happens to a plane and they see that you have managed to get the info of that flight. I don't know just seems like a bad idea to me.

Hundreds of people will be looking at flights. If you download the app on your phone, it gives you alerts of when a plane is in an emergency. You won't get in trouble for using this website.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)