ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Fat kids

by slayfulgaming - 09-28-2016 - 05:47 AM
Just because some people are fat doesn't mean they dont eat healthy or some smthing. There could also be health related issues or thats just how they were born.
My partner used to be fat, when she was she could fit anything and she ate healthy.

She's average now she eats healthy, she'll be working out next week doing some cardio etc..
This is quite the fat-shaming post I was looking for.
(01-04-2018 - 06:28 AM)theleaker Wrote: I hate the parents who let their kids become fat

so true man... like don't you care about your child's life? he's fat now but later he'll die because of health issues
God I laughed WAAAY harder at this than I should have.
(01-08-2018 - 04:03 AM)Rufle Wrote: Just because some people are fat doesn't mean they dont eat healthy or some smthing. There could also be health related issues or thats just how they were born.

exactly! one cannot generally say that all fat people are lazy and would not do anything about it. some of them are suffering a disease and just can't help it.
(02-02-2018 - 01:14 PM)ronaldmcdonald Wrote:
(01-08-2018 - 04:03 AM)Rufle Wrote: Just because some people are fat doesn't mean they dont eat healthy or some smthing. There could also be health related issues or thats just how they were born.

exactly! one cannot generally say that all fat people are lazy and would not do anything about it. some of them are suffering a disease and just can't help it.

Yeah, some of them. Most of overweight people are fat just because they are lazy and do not eat healthy. And even if you are suffering from a disease, you can still take care of yourself and at least try to maintain a healthy weight.
If you are fat or small.. not is a problem lmao
We all need to be educated on how to choose health food and don't eat too much crap like sugar, processed food,etc...
It depends - some kids are fat due to lack of support from parents or due to a medical disorder - you can not judge all in the same way.
some are also just greedy and have no self-control.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)