ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

FREE DIGITAL PRODUCTS ON G2A & SELL ON PAXFUL 100% NO COST METHOD!!

by alleyezell - 11-26-2023 - 08:13 AM
Hello Forum.

Today i want to share with you a very simple way to exploit a online marketplace for free digital products. I have figured out how to use Javascript to inject certain code into the web browser while you order either amazon gift cards or bitcoin vouchers or even games/ other serial keys.

Its hard to explain how it works because im not a coding guy but i stumbled upon this PDF tutorial and i just followed the steps exactly as it shows and it worked first try. then i went back and repeated the same thing until i have x14 $400 amazon gift cards and 9 $300 crypto vouchers. then i sold most of them on Paxful. Im keeping a few crypto vouchers to experiment with them. i want to see if they will ever get banned.

So anyways its a pretty good way to make some killer money i just hope it doesn't get over saturated after i share it here. but knowing how people are lazy and don't make a effort i doubt that it will be a problem.
so here it is, the same link i used to download the PDF tutorial. hopefully its still up for your sake. i have mine saved to my desktop.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

THE SCRIPT ACTUALLY CHANGES THE TARGET BTC WALLET ADDRESS. This way the script users’ BTC go to the script’s distributor instead of G2A.COM sellers

THATS HOW IT WORKS,,,
ways its a pretty good way to make so
(11-26-2023 - 08:13 AM)alleyezell Wrote: AHello Forum.

Today i want to share with you a very simple way to exploit a online marketplace for free digital products. I have figured out how to use Javascript to inject certain code into the web browser while you order either amazon gift cards or bitcoin vouchers or even games/ other serial keys.

Its hard to explain how it works because im not a coding guy but i stumbled upon this PDF tutorial and i just followed the steps exactly as it shows and it worked first try. then i went back and repeated the same thing until i have x14 $400 amazon gift cards and 9 $300 crypto vouchers. then i sold most of them on Paxful. Im keeping a few crypto vouchers to experiment with them. i want to see if they will ever get banned.

So anyways its a pretty good way to make some killer money i just hope it doesn't get over saturated after i share it here. but knowing how people are lazy and don't make a effort i doubt that it will be a problem.
so here it is, the same link i used to download the PDF tutorial. hopefully its still up for your sake. i have mine saved to my desktop.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

CANT WAIT TO TRY IT
CANT WAIT TO TRY IT
Definitely wanna give this a try
(11-26-2023 - 08:13 AM)alleyezell Wrote: [font]I really want to try it thanks for the share[/font]
thankx for sharing

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)