ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do you have a second language?

by Sasuke - 02-02-2016 - 12:18 AM
If so, what is it?
My second language is Bengali- main language in Bangladesh.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
I haven't got a second language, but i know a few other languages like French, Spanish etc.
I'm attempting to learn Arabic.
(02-02-2016 - 12:30 AM)Nova Wrote: I haven't got a second language, but i know a few other languages like French, Spanish etc.
Oh, cool.
(02-02-2016 - 12:32 AM)Alex Wrote: I'm attempting to learn Arabic.

I learned how to read Arabic for religion.
My arterial language is French, so technically English is my second language. I tried learning Spanish, the teacher was slow and kept teaching the same things over and over. It was a waste of time and money, so I abandoned. I currently want to learn Latin. I think that since I'm French, I won't have that of a hard time learning it.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-02-2016 - 12:57 AM)Malcolm Wrote: My arterial language is French, so technically English is my second language. I tried learning Spanish, the teacher was slow and kept teaching the same things over and over. It was a waste of time and money, so I abandoned. I currently want to learn Latin. I think that since I'm French, I won't have that of a hard time learning it.

I might try learning latin, not sure yet.
I know both English and Spanish. Spanish is supposed to be my main language but I was raised in an English school.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(02-02-2016 - 01:05 AM)Sasuke Wrote:
(02-02-2016 - 12:57 AM)Malcolm Wrote: My arterial language is French, so technically English is my second language. I tried learning Spanish, the teacher was slow and kept teaching the same things over and over. It was a waste of time and money, so I abandoned. I currently want to learn Latin. I think that since I'm French, I won't have that of a hard time learning it.

I definitely recommend doing so. It's a beautiful language, and with it, you'll learn many languages more easily.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-02-2016 - 01:08 AM)Malcolm Wrote:

I definitely recommend doing so. It's a beautiful language, and with it, you'll learn many languages more easily.

Latin is a hard language.
(02-02-2016 - 03:09 AM)Nova Wrote:
(02-02-2016 - 01:08 AM)Malcolm Wrote:

Latin is a hard language.

Knowing French, it's not that hard.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)