ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do you have a pet?

by G2G - 12-30-2015 - 09:20 AM
None. My family never allowed me to have one.

But I really wish to have a fish or something... :(
(03-09-2016 - 04:51 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote: None. My family never allowed me to have one.

Why do they not allowed you to have a pet? The reasons i can't have dog is due to some of my family members scared of getting bite by dogs and also afraid dogs would bark out too loud, lol.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
(03-10-2016 - 10:33 AM)G2G Wrote:
(03-09-2016 - 04:51 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote: None. My family never allowed me to have one.

Why do they not allowed you to have a pet? The reasons i can't have dog is due to some of my family members scared of getting bite by dogs and also afraid dogs would bark out too loud, lol.

Similar to that. Besides maintaining a dog is tough. My aunt had one. When he died, it was quite depressing. Maybe that's another reason...
(03-10-2016 - 01:04 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote:
(03-10-2016 - 10:33 AM)G2G Wrote:

My aunt had one. When he died, it was quite depressing. Maybe that's another reason...

I can understand this... Dog owners usually treat their dogs as "family members" rather than pets...

I know a few friends who felt really sad when their dogs died due to getting too old. Some of them stop having dogs as pet as they do not want to go thru the same sadness again.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
i got a cat. cats all day
I own 1 dog.

A doberman :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
I use to have a dog she was a Redbone about 5 years ago she was hit by a truck and the driver drove off I was at school then and didnt find out till I was picked up that afternoon
Xbox GT: MrCreeper8264
Steam ID: misterepiccreeper
Twitter: MrCreeper8264
Snapchat: CampinIzLife
A dog named shandy. Lab and Great Pyrenees mix. 2 years old. She is cute and all but I have a hole in every sock I own lol.
I have cat, and 1 dog thats a chiuaua.
I have a dog. His name is Chaz.

Users browsing: 8 Guest(s)