ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do you have a pet?

by G2G - 12-30-2015 - 09:20 AM
I have a leopard Gecko and a Fluffy cat They are really cool pets.

I am currently trying to buy a pet tarantula but still have to gather the money for it.
(12-30-2015 - 06:11 PM)Rizla Wrote: I have 3 pets, 1 cat and 2 little dogs.

I used to actually have a lobster as a pet, lobster along with a crayfish, didn't end well, for the cray.

What happened to the lobster and crayfish? Did they die? I read an article it seems like lobster could live over one hundred year.

I am quite interested to get crab and lobster as my pets due to they look COOL!

(12-30-2015 - 08:07 PM)WOLF Wrote: I have a leopard Gecko and a Fluffy cat They are really cool pets.

I am currently trying to buy a pet tarantula but still have to gather the money for it.

Ahhhh, Tarantula! Quite a special pet :)
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
I have a cat and a dog.
I have a fat cat named Maddie and a Golden Retriever named Bailey. Used to have Hermit Crabs but they died sadly.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(12-31-2015 - 05:21 AM)Electronic Wrote: I have a fat cat named Maddie and a Golden Retriever named Bailey. Used to have Hermit Crabs but they died sadly.

Hmmm, looks like crab, especially hermit crab is quite a popular pet too.

I wish to have a big crab as my pet, as big as a cat probably, if that is possible.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
(12-31-2015 - 05:55 AM)G2G Wrote:
(12-31-2015 - 05:21 AM)Electronic Wrote: I have a fat cat named Maddie and a Golden Retriever named Bailey. Used to have Hermit Crabs but they died sadly.

I wish to have a big crab as my pet, as big as a cat probably, if that is possible.

Well, a hermit crab is kinda like a crab. There are things called spider crabs but I don't know if they're deadly or not. You can always get a big fish tank and put lobsters in it !
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
(12-31-2015 - 05:57 AM)Electronic Wrote:

Well, a hermit crab is kinda like a crab. There are things called spider crabs but I don't know if they're deadly or not. You can always get a big fish tank and put lobsters in it !

Yeah, i checked about spider crab too, seems it is the biggest crab in the world. But i don't quite like it's look tho.

I like crab like in the below picture :)

[Image: article-1031057-01D2F92800000578-620_468x512_popup.jpg]
(12-31-2015 - 09:24 AM)G2G Wrote:
(12-31-2015 - 05:57 AM)Electronic Wrote:

Yeah, i checked about spider crab too, seems it is the biggest crab in the world. But i don't quite like it's look tho.

I like crab like in the below picture :)

[Image: article-1031057-01D2F92800000578-620_468x512_popup.jpg]

I eat crab so I wouldn't be able to keep one I'd eat it LOL
I want to get a shiba inu but it's hard to say if it will happen
Yes I have a red doberman and he is about 95 pounds and is almost 2 :) hears a pic and ihave plenty plenty more :)

[Image: ECljVkh.jpg]
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)