ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do not buy modded paypal accounts

by Tim - 01-10-2018 - 08:48 AM
very nice thank you vert muxh sir
(01-12-2018 - 02:59 PM)Tim Wrote:
(01-12-2018 - 04:00 AM)convict Wrote: ive never heard of a "modded paypal" but a cracked/stolen paypal is a totally different story.

Modded paypal accounts are paypal accounts with empty bank accounts. It exploits a method of getting paypal to give you money thinking they will be able to get money of the the empty bank account. Now you must be asking. "Why would paypal give you money without taking it from your bank first?" Thats because of how long it takes paypal to take cash out of your bank account. thus resulting in paypal paying for whatever you spend your shit on. they wont take this like its nothing "even if it was a small payment" as youre taking THEIR funds and is basically scamming them. dont expect a vpn to just "save you" as well.
Didn't paypal did that. But i think they are capable to tracking those who are stupid enough down easily.
This sounds like a bad idea From the threads title
Modded Paypal accounts? Lol wtf maybe you're referring to Stealths.
You won't go in jail lol Paypal will just shut down your account. (At least in my country)
But its not worth a try, they will disable your accounts anyway^^
I would never buy one. Thanks for the warning though.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)