ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Describe the person above you

by Matt - 07-02-2016 - 05:37 AM
I find this board very open to abuse, so I  thought why not just make a forum game, endless possibilites.
Basically 2 guys in this thread can just keep doing a few words on eachother, it's great for passing time, and can be fun.

Rules:
- You're describing the guy who last made a post in here.
- Use a few words, or use one word and put in a sentence such as "You are dank!"

Post as much as you'd like.
They are a very good person with a great username and humor :) i love everyone here expecially the person above me hehe
He is A very sweet user. Hope to see more of him.
(07-02-2016 - 02:41 PM)Matt Wrote: He is A very sweet user. Hope to see more of him.

Matt is a pretty nice user, 
Matt is an Hq member,
Matt Loves DF 
Be like Matt  :yus:
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
Dank.
(07-03-2016 - 05:29 PM)Rizla Wrote: Dank.

:oscar:   :rly:
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]

You dank ain't you?

--

The guy above me is a nice user, grows weed occasionally, and not all that low q stuff, but the kashmier and ak20.
This guy knows how to grow, grow like him! xD
(07-03-2016 - 09:59 PM)Matt Wrote:

You dank ain't you?

--

The guy above me is a nice user, grows weed occasionally, and not all that low q stuff, but the kashmier and ak20.

The user above me is super cool and is a active user. :) * Only saying this because I think you work for Mybb
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye, again.
(07-04-2016 - 10:39 PM)Eslayer Wrote:
(07-03-2016 - 09:59 PM)Matt Wrote:

You dank ain't you?

--

The user above me is super cool and is a active user. :) * Only saying this because I think you work for Mybb

Not quite sure about this haha. but Eslayer is a completely random person :D
He has sincere intentions towards Demonforums and I think he helps a lot with keeping it up and active. :)
@Matt seems like a cute boy, judging how the bear behind him is about to violate him.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)