ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Dark/Deep Web questions.

by The_Master_Py - 01-01-2017 - 07:52 PM
(01-10-2017 - 05:52 AM)Endgame Wrote:
(01-10-2017 - 05:27 AM)Demoner Wrote:
(01-02-2017 - 10:14 PM)Endgame Wrote: I'd be VERY careful about the sites you visit on the DarkNet. Not to mention anything you download. No matter how safe you think it is, it's not. For example, I had a friend that once got on the darknet while using a vpn and something else I forgot. Yet he visited a site and left,  Next thing you know, his screen went black and words showed up showing my friends address, name, etc.

That story doesn't sound true.

Feel free to go browse the darknet then. :)

I do ;) ol
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
(01-10-2017 - 06:42 AM)Cmt_Master Wrote:
(01-10-2017 - 05:52 AM)Endgame Wrote:
(01-10-2017 - 05:27 AM)Demoner Wrote:
(01-02-2017 - 10:14 PM)Endgame Wrote: I'd be VERY careful about the sites you visit on the DarkNet. Not to mention anything you download. No matter how safe you think it is, it's not. For example, I had a friend that once got on the darknet while using a vpn and something else I forgot. Yet he visited a site and left,  Next thing you know, his screen went black and words showed up showing my friends address, name, etc.

That story doesn't sound true.

Feel free to go browse the darknet then. :)

I do ;) ol

Lol. Ikr? I do too. I've even used the markets a good bit. XD
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars

In my 20+ years in the IT field, I've seen it happened to numerous people thinking that "it won't happen to them", but it did. 

One place I worked at for a few years had this unique setup where 5 computers were hooked directly to a single server, which that whole setup was "sandboxed" from everything else in the company.
It was really creepy to watch how some of this happened... a lot of the crap happened overnight while the company was not open. 
By the time I came in the morning... all 5 computers were mucked up big time... and so was the server. 
We were tasked to find ways to protect the REAL computers and servers in our company and this was one way of doing this.

So, the moral of the story is... unless you know what the hell you are doing... I would NOT recommend venturing into something that is literally not of this world.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Bye
(01-10-2017 - 07:20 AM)Serpius Wrote:

In my 20+ years in the IT field, I've seen it happened to numerous people thinking that "it won't happen to them", but it did. 

One place I worked at for a few years had this unique setup where 5 computers were hooked directly to a single server, which that whole setup was "sandboxed" from everything else in the company.
It was really creepy to watch how some of this happened... a lot of the crap happened overnight while the company was not open. 
By the time I came in the morning... all 5 computers were mucked up big time... and so was the server. 
We were tasked to find ways to protect the REAL computers and servers in our company and this was one way of doing this.

So, the moral of the story is... unless you know what the hell you are doing... I would NOT recommend venturing into something that is literally not of this world.

Yeah, that'd freak me out too. They shoulda been more careful.
I love Mars

If that was the case then the police would have such an easy time catching pedos/drug dealers/etc on the dw. lol
@3 is a pretty kewl individual. 

Right now I can't feel my heart.

He made me put this for one credit.
(01-10-2017 - 07:26 AM)Thalia Wrote:

If that was the case then the police would have such an easy time catching pedos/drug dealers/etc on the dw. lol

For all we know it could be them. ;)
I love Mars
So wait, what kind of things would one find on the deep dark interwebz?
@3 is my slut
(01-01-2017 - 07:52 PM)Cmt_Master Wrote: I've been searching the dark/deep web for awhile now, I found REAL hacking sites & equipment on .onion sites, But I was wondering if it could be possible to be able to post some sides I know of on this site, I'm not to sure if its against the rules and NOTE that they are illegal sites and you will need more than just browser to get into them.

You have to classify your definition of 'illegal' because I know for a fact that the staff of this site wouldn't allow .onion CP links.
Although, if it's hacking tutorials, exploits, carding etc... I don't see why not. That stuff seems to be allowed here, so post ahead!

(01-10-2017 - 05:57 PM)Rebecca Wrote: So wait, what kind of things would one find on the deep dark interwebz?

You really don't know?

Things you'll find in the deepweb/darknet:
- assassins 4 hire
- Weapons (pistols, assault rifles, mace, brass knuckles, pepper spray, etc...)
- Drugs (LSD, Weed, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Speed, etc...)
- Leaks (website passwords, hidden documents, passports, fake id's, etc...)
- Exploits (website hacks, databases, shells, 0-days, etc...)
- Viruses (RATS, tojans, malware, spyware, adware, etc...) 
- Stolen goods (any house appliance, cars, keys, bikes, motorcycles, etc...)

Essentially, anything and everything that you understand and know is illegal, you will find there.
(01-10-2017 - 07:19 PM)GB4sfzF4Jm6 Wrote:
(01-01-2017 - 07:52 PM)Cmt_Master Wrote: I've been searching the dark/deep web for awhile now, I found REAL hacking sites & equipment on .onion sites, But I was wondering if it could be possible to be able to post some sides I know of on this site, I'm not to sure if its against the rules and NOTE that they are illegal sites and you will need more than just browser to get into them.

You have to classify your definition of 'illegal' because I know for a fact that the staff of this site wouldn't allow .onion CP links.
Although, if it's hacking tutorials, exploits, carding etc... I don't see why not. That stuff seems to be allowed here, so post ahead!

(01-10-2017 - 05:57 PM)Rebecca Wrote: So wait, what kind of things would one find on the deep dark interwebz?

You really don't know?

- assassins 4 hire

Essentially, anything and everything that you understand and know is illegal, you will find there.

Thanks for the informative post. And we WOULD allow it if it's just leaks and exploits and not a virus link I believe.
@3 is my slut
(01-11-2017 - 12:03 AM)Rebecca Wrote:
(01-10-2017 - 07:19 PM)GB4sfzF4Jm6 Wrote:

You really don't know?

- assassins 4 hire

Thanks for the informative post. And we WOULD allow it if it's just leaks and exploits and not a virus link I believe.

Well, here is a very thin line... 

Many leaks and exploits do contain viruses. 

So, unless you sandbox every single file and run it through the virus checker, you are taking a huge risk.

A risk that I myself would rather not take.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Bye

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)