ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

DB Issues?

by Sea - 10-19-2016 - 10:09 PM
Could anyone disclose what happened earlier today? I'm just curious about what happened with the DB.
That's just our error page. We were updating a few things.
(10-19-2016 - 10:09 PM)Nova Wrote: That's just our error page. We were updating a few things.

Alright! I was just worried haha
(10-19-2016 - 10:10 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(10-19-2016 - 10:09 PM)Nova Wrote: That's just our error page. We were updating a few things.

Alright! I was just worried haha

All good :giggety:
Updates are done regularly here. Hopefully we can get to the point where we don't have to completely break the site to make these updates in the future.
Maintenance will always be a thing, as the site continues to grow. We will usually update users in the Official Skype Chat anyway. Or if it's something super-serious, an announcement will be made for all members.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Well, the main thing for me was it said a Database error, not updates or maintenance. So I was worried something happened haha
(10-19-2016 - 11:42 PM)Crunk Wrote: Well, the main thing for me was it said a Database error, not updates or maintenance.

The database sometimes goes off on it's own tangent when the site is being updated. It's normal, for now anyway. :business:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Don't worry. If it's something serious the error page will most likely be edited to tell you what the issue is. You can also usually keep an eye on the twitter for constant updates if it is required.
(10-19-2016 - 11:09 PM)Axe Wrote: Updates are done regularly here. Hopefully we can get to the point where we don't have to completely break the site to make these updates in the future.

May I suggest a development server/domain seperate from the main server/domain

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)