ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Can you lead a life without religion?

by asianstandard - 10-19-2017 - 08:50 PM
Can you not just have decent morals and follow your heart?
Yeah, you definitely can. Lots of people have approached the issues of morality without making religious appeals.
I mean technically you can live without religion and be happy, but there is a trend pointed out by the Pew Research Institute that those who consider themselves 'atheists' will fill their lives with some other organization, so while it may not be an organized religion such as Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, they will still strive to have some fulfillment within their own lives.
There is a difference between religion and spirituality or even belief. You can definitely live a happy life without the doctrine and politics of religion.
I'm budhist (buddhism is not a religion), i was atheist for some time and in my opinion, in some cases, you can lead your life without religion.
Surely, religions are mostly dumb in general
Yes, you can.I do it everyday.
yeah bro i do it everytday !!
In my opinon it really doeas not matter, if you belive in something. You can live decent lives anyways :)
If you are born in a family who don't care about religion, you are not format to her.
I

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)