ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Best Job involving Computers???

by Goose - 12-11-2015 - 04:42 AM
Currently in high school and want to pursue college with a major of something related to computers, not sure what though. I want to get a job involving computers after college.

What is the "best" (high-paying, highly needed by companies, etc.) job that involves computers?
Also, what college degree is necessary for that job? Do you need a 4-year degree or just a certification to get hired by most places for that job?

Examples of jobs are like ... programming, graphic design, pen-testing, etc.

Thanks - I love computers and have a decent amount of knowledge on most topics...

Any ideas/opinions are appreciated.
Networking maybe but it really depends on what your interested in doing for a living :)
(12-12-2015 - 12:59 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Networking maybe but it really depends on what your interested in doing for a living :)

I was thinking something with programming, but I'm not sure yet!
(12-12-2015 - 05:03 AM)Goose Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 12:59 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Networking maybe but it really depends on what your interested in doing for a living :)

Developer :yus:
(12-12-2015 - 05:53 AM)Nova Wrote:

Developer :yus:

I agree with nova

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]

well all i have to say is do something you love so its more like having fun instead of work :)))))
Work at google.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Media and programming Is a gd one
Programming/developer
I'd honestly say any live support job! Or even transcribing audio!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)