ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Are we even real?

by toopeman - 09-12-2017 - 09:22 PM
Theres is a really consistent theory about simulated reality by Nick Bostrom. I recommend u to read about it. Also, there's another theory that says "u can't proof that universe exists out of my mind" because everything can be an imagination of urself
https://mega.co.nz/#!chBhUSyS!GyXUwlDQKK...JNYSpHsa2Y
well if I was in a simulation I would assume whoever is running the simulation would have locked it down so I could never think I was in a simulation. Or maybe they didnt because they like to watch people fall apart because they dont know if they are real?
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
i'm pretty sure i'm real. i'm sure you'd believe someone else was real if they hit you in the face
i believe this is a realm and our "real" is electric senses to our brain , everything is electicity
Well once i took 3 grams of shrooms and closed my eyes. After that i felt that i went back many thousand years and i was dancing around fire with my ancestors. One ancestor had this gringy smile on me and told me that "You are not real, so just chill and enjoy the ride and see you soon"
I honestly think we are all in a matrix
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
In some way yes, I suppose, but who knows what the constructs of reality are
a hacker made it so yeah were not real

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)