ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Aliens. Do you believe?

by Tamaki - 01-02-2016 - 11:07 PM
Do you guys believe in aliens?

There are many people that think alien are fictional, and it's all fake, but there are many factors that show extraterrestrial life exits.

I'll run some through with you, and you can give me your opinions, as this is a subject i'm also interested about.

1. To start it off, the universe is a pretty big place. We live in The Milky Way Galaxy which has many planets, now this isn't the only galaxy, there is billions of other galaxies, so think of the amount of other planets there is? To make assumptions about a universe based on only one planet (Earth) can't be true, there is billions of planets out there in different galaxies.

2. There’s basically a giant space ship at the bottom of the ocean, in 2011 a Swedish diving company was exploring the Baltic Sea looking for treasure when they found a 60 meter circular object at the end of a stretch that looks like a runway. What other ships do you see circular?

3. This Phone Call.

In 1997 radio program Coast to Coast AM, then hosted by Art Bell, aired a call from a frantic man who claimed to be an ex-Area 51 employee. Not only was the call suddenly cut off after the man claimed “they” would triangulate his position soon but the entire show was knocked off the air without explanation. After a few minutes, Coast to Coast went back on using back up equipment, but the caller never contacted them again.

4. Witness accounts of the Roswell UFO Incident. In 2012, retired CIA agent Chase Brandon performed an interview with The Huffington Post talking about the Roswell UFO incident, he told that the debris recovered was not a weather balloon, and claimed it did not come from this planet. Perhaps it’s a massive conspiracy of a bunch of bored south-westerners, but how do you get so many people to lie about something like this?

There is many other facts out there explaining alien life. Let me know your opinions if you believe aliens or not, and give me explanations based on your answers, this is a very interesting subject to discuss.
i think there is live then earth maybe ghosts maybe aliens but some thing is out there!
(01-02-2016 - 11:34 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: I believe that humans are the only sort of life in the entire existence. Call me whatever, but he was "let go" on a medical discharge. Might be cause he was crazy? Or maybe he did this whole talk for attention? I guess we will never know until we have sold hard evidence proof of aliens or other life.

Think about this fact. Earth is one planet out of many planets in our galaxy "The Milky Way", but think of all of the other galaxies and universes there is? Do you think that we are the only living things out there?
I feel like there is probably not the typical "green beings" we think of when we think of aliens, but I bet there are living creatures out there. There has to be something...
First off, itd be arrogant to think there wasnt almost mere insulting assuming we're the only ones alive in an infinite universe. So of course there is other life, for those people that dont believe it are arrogant because it has to be a possibility.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-03-2016 - 12:27 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:22 AM)Electronic Wrote: First off, itd be arrogant to think there wasnt almost mere insulting assuming we're the only ones alive in an infinite universe. So of course there is other life, for those people that dont believe it are arrogant because it has to be a possibility.

So your saying its 100% arrogant to say there is no other life... couldn't "I" say its 100% arrogant to say there is no sort of other life? I suggest not insulting others on there belief without factual proof. Nevertheless though try stating *your opinion* instead of calling others arrogant for not believing in the same beliefs as you. -Thanks, CaptainModz

Because it is indeed arrogance. Id rather not start getting into ideological statements with you beause you clearly don't understand. I dont believe in God henceforth, I will not touch terms in that matter, bacterial evolution happens. Meteors hit planets and those meteors have bacterial life forms on them. Its not only arrogance but it's selfishness to believe other life doesnt exist. Dont get snarky, I suggest you understand the terms and concepts of my ideological beliefs before you incarcerate  them from me. There are countless upon countless galaxies and systems and you think only ONE has life.  Thats arrogance..
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
(01-03-2016 - 12:39 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:35 AM)Electronic Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:27 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:22 AM)Electronic Wrote: First off, itd be arrogant to think there wasnt almost mere insulting assuming we're the only ones alive in an infinite universe. So of course there is other life, for those people that dont believe it are arrogant because it has to be a possibility.

So your saying its 100% arrogant to say there is no other life... couldn't "I" say its 100% arrogant to say there is no sort of other life? I suggest not insulting others on there belief without factual proof. Nevertheless though try stating *your opinion* instead of calling others arrogant for not believing in the same beliefs as you. -Thanks, CaptainModz

Because it is indeed arrogance. Id rather not start getting into ideological statements with you beause you clearly don't understand. I dont believe in God henceforth, I will not touch terms in that matter, bacterial evolution happens. Meteors hit planets and those meteors have bacterial life forms on them. Its not only arrogance but it's selfishness to believe other life doesnt exist. Dont get snarky, I suggest you understand the terms and concepts of my ideological beliefs before you incarcerate  them from me. There are countless upon countless galaxies and systems and you think only ONE has life.  Thats arrogance..

I suggest doing research on BOTH sides. Just cause your an "atheist" or whatever you wanna call yourself, doesn't mean you have to believe in other lifeforms. Your statements are as bias as saying "The big bang theory is the ONLY way the earth could have been created and everything else is false".

Ive gone to church for years and years. Ive been confirmed in the eyes of the lord. Ive read passages. I know religion. My statements arent biased. I can show you a million reasons why God doesnt exist. Not only that but I do believe on a higher power. God is bullshit.
(01-03-2016 - 12:47 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:43 AM)Electronic Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:39 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:35 AM)Electronic Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 12:27 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: So your saying its 100% arrogant to say there is no other life... couldn't "I" say its 100% arrogant to say there is no sort of other life? I suggest not insulting others on there belief without factual proof. Nevertheless though try stating *your opinion* instead of calling others arrogant for not believing in the same beliefs as you. -Thanks, CaptainModz

I suggest doing research on BOTH sides. Just cause your an "atheist" or whatever you wanna call yourself, doesn't mean you have to believe in other lifeforms. Your statements are as bias as saying "The big bang theory is the ONLY way the earth could have been created and everything else is false".

Ive gone to church for years and years. Ive been confirmed in the eyes of the lord. Ive read passages. I know religion. My statements arent biased. I can show you a million reasons why God doesnt exist. Not only that but I do believe on a higher power. God is bullshit.

You were obviously raised catholic with that statement. Im guessing you think baptism saves, or drinking wine in communion makes you holy. I do not believe in that bull. And you can believe what you want, doesn't make me any difference what you believe. It is quite apparent that you are just to stubborn to believe anything different than what you want to believe. If you think that we came from an explosion or came from monkeys well go ahead, but when your sitting in your chair one day and think "what is our purpose as humans on this earth, we live around 70-80 years for what... and then die? With nothing else?" -Thanks for reading,  CaptainModz

Once again your arrogance precedes you. My father is Pentecostal and my mother is Anglican. I have belief you awaken when you die with just your soul. Im not stubborn either. Youre on of those 15 year olds that believes Church is for good people. Clearly you only go to church on Holidays. That doesnt make you follower of God. If you can persuade me to believe in God. Ill believe because I sill have insolidated belief that there is  higher power just not this God. I bet you cant even name stories out of the bible without looking sources.

Before you say Anglican is the Same as Catholicism. Please dont bother mentioning. Protestantism and Catholicism, are two different beliefs.
(01-03-2016 - 12:58 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: "Youre on of those 15 year olds that believes Church is for good people. Clearly you only go to church on Holidays." -Electronic  
Im sorry bro but for a moderator to be calling someone out for stating MY opinion on this forum is um quite rude lol, making false accusations, calling me a "child" and saying i go to church on holidays. You have no idea what i do, what i believe in, and my age aswell. And lol @ pentecostal. Im baptist, im not claiming mine out rules other religions/faiths but i was raised is a southern baptist church where our religion is based on faith, not on wearing dresses to honor god, or being illegal to dance with a boy until marriage.

So who are you to call out my beliefs and opinions. I stated opinionated information. Maybe you shouldnt be in this section if you can't handle it. I was raised Anglican. Still you have yet to know me. My father was Pentecostal. I was raised from my Mother. Once again, just cause you have faith doesnt mean youre a devout follower of God. Faith is beyond many things, I believe its considered arrogant to not think there is other life.
i had a buddy who was convinced aliens were actually human test subjects for underground government programmes to enhance our methods in war by creating super armies and advanced figter jets (UFO). he made some valid points but couldnt prove any of it...which leads me to think its all total bullshit lol
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)