ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Aeonhack RunPE Hiden window crash

by 991z3r0 - 08-16-2017 - 05:14 PM
Alright so this is kind of vague and so far not many people have been able to help or figure out a way to track down why this is happening.

So i have an untouched unmodified RunPE(besides my one change) that i have simple changed the creation flag to &H8000000 so it does not display the window.

So it works fine when i create it normally showing the window but when i change the creation flag to &H8000000 the application immediately crashes after it injects and loads.

I'm not even sure how i could debug this or track down if there is something in the PE to change more or the application i am trying to load, it literally loads and works fine if it creates a window with creation flag of 4

This is the line i have changed:
Code:
If Not ufnrefuer(path, QuotedPath, IntPtr.Zero, IntPtr.Zero, False, &H8000000, IntPtr.Zero, Nothing, SI, PI) Then Throw New Exception()

Any insight as to what i should check out or try? I'm literally a nood/new to this whole RunPE code.
[Image: CNJn1BC.jpg]
Still need some help with this whenever someone can check it out. It's a basic issue but it's so confusing why it happens after i set it to hidden.
[Image: CNJn1BC.jpg]
(08-16-2017 - 05:14 PM)991z3r0 Wrote: Alright so this is kind of vague and so far not many people have been able to help or figure out a way to track down why this is happening.

So i have an untouched unmodified RunPE(besides my one change) that i have simple changed the creation flag to &H8000000 so it does not display the window.

So it works fine when i create it normally showing the window but when i change the creation flag to &H8000000 the application immediately crashes after it injects and loads.

I'm not even sure how i could debug this or track down if there is something in the PE to change more or the application i am trying to load, it literally loads and works fine if it creates a window with creation flag of 4

This is the line i have changed:
Code:
If Not ufnrefuer(path, QuotedPath, IntPtr.Zero, IntPtr.Zero, False, &H8000000, IntPtr.Zero, Nothing, SI, PI) Then Throw New Exception()

Any insight as to what i should check out or try? I'm literally a nood/new to this whole RunPE code.

If u still need it,you have to make it CREATE_SUSPENDED + &H80000000

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)