ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Account Crackers! Listen Up

by Endgame - 09-07-2016 - 12:35 PM
This is for the people on here who are new to cracking or are just doing it wrong.

I've noticed many times there'll be postings of unchecked accounts. Netflix being the most popular from what I've seen.
They post around 5 or 10 accounts they 'cracked' but none of them ever work. 

What you cracking noobs seem to keep doing is you're cracking accounts that aren't activated or paid.

What I want those of you who are doing this to do, is after you've "cracked" your account(s), check that the logins work yourself and see if they're active accounts.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Nice post. I'm gonna get back to cracking. Btw, is it allowed to post like 1X or 5X accounts?
What people should be posting is whether accounts are untested or not. They should be mentioning it that they may or may not work. What's the fun in being guaranteed a working account?
@3 is my slut
(11-13-2016 - 05:21 AM)Rebecca Wrote: What people should be posting is whether accounts are untested or not. They should be mentioning it that they may or may not work. What's the fun in being guaranteed a working account?

Yeah, this is a good point. I agree.
I love Mars
you are right bro.
many noobs
you are right my friend
what software ar epeople using to crack netflix accounts etc? i have been trying sentry mba but dont have any success
im not sure if my combi lists are weak or the proxys are weak but im getting very little sucess. i am a noob but want to learn and get things right.

there are a few posts on here that would help me but cannot see them yet as im a new user. if anyone could give me any advice or pm me i would be grateful

thanks in advance
its not that , its because after 15mins of the release , alot of people will use it , either change password , so you will have only 15 mins window
(12-11-2017 - 12:37 PM)smiff360 Wrote: what software ar epeople using to crack netflix accounts etc? i have been trying sentry mba but dont have any success
im not sure if my combi lists are weak or the proxys are weak but im getting very little sucess. i am a noob but want to learn and get things right.

there are a few posts on here that would help me but cannot see them yet as im a new user. if anyone could give me any advice or pm me i would be grateful

thanks in advance

There are ALOT of tools/programs you can use to crack accounts. Just look through the forums and google.

(12-12-2017 - 01:09 AM)drfru Wrote: its not that , its because after 15mins of the release , alot of people will use it , either change password , so you will have only 15 mins window

Yep, this is another huge cause as well.
I love Mars
Thanks for the share, I'm trying to get back into cracking but ya know xd

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)