ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Vehicle Stats & Preview Scale Form

by 360 - 10-26-2018 - 06:27 PM
(10-26-2018 - 06:27 PM)360 Wrote: Hey, so yeah expect more drops soon. 

This will allow you to draw the Stats for any Vehicle including Top Speed, Acceleration, Braking and Traction. 

In order for the preview image, you will need the sprite texture and directory for each vehicle.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Enjoy

stolen from livemodz but ok.

This will allow you to draw the Stats for any Vehicle including Top Speed, Acceleration, Braking and Traction. 

In order for the preview image, you will need the sprite texture and directory for each vehicle.

Hidden Content

Enjoy

this is broken
lol its buggy :v
Research The natives, youve just been told this lol. learn;.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(11-01-2018 - 08:11 AM)trinity7 Wrote: Research The natives, youve just been told this lol. learn;.

no i tried it is broke some stuff works and some stuff dont

Hidden Content

Enjoy

what does the scalefrom equal?

Hidden Content

Enjoy

Good my bro! very interesting I was just trying to do this code months ago but I let it go ... now I could contnuate to fix it..
noice m8 this is nice
#CelestialFTW

Hidden Content

Enjoy
thx .

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)