ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

ACCOUNTS CRACKER/HACKER | Works for: Epic games, Ubisoft, Amazon, Paypal, etc...

by normalscripter - 10-27-2021 - 04:48 AM
Hello! I'm here to share the program I've been developing for the past 3 months to help beginners. This program has a very friendly UI interface and will help anyone that is new to cracking world to get experience. This is also a useful tool for those advanced ones and for any kind of people that is just looking to get an account in a specific platform.

LIST OF COMPATIBLE WEBS/SITES/HOSTS
- Epic Games 
- Ubisoft
- Amazon, PayPal, Netflix, D+, iTunes, eBay, YouTube. 
- Roblox 
- Steam 
- Riot Games 

MUCH MORE COMING SOON…

You can find my program at: https://mega.nz/file/5F9jVCQT#zaDi0pWA6D...NfUBXjGUmE
(WhiteLight1.5)

VIRUS CHECKER (VirusTotal): 
Currently working on detecting what is triggering CMCTI to get it solved. 

For any concerns, suggestions, questions, supporting me, send me a PM!

Thank you for reading, have a good one.

What it provides on each site/host?
- Epic Games (Gives email and password)
- Ubisoft (Gives email and password, detects if account has 2FA and can select if it continues with 2FA or if it stops running)
- Amazon, PayPal, Netflix, D+, iTunes, eBay, YouTube. (Gives and password(s)
- Roblox (Can enter specific username and bot will begin breaching in, it gives password and can detect if it has 2FA or PIN)
- Steam (Gives email and password)
- Riot Games (Gives email and password)
tysm dude I used it and I literally was able to get a fortnite account in 10 mins. 100% vouch (only thing I would say is update the UI a bit, shits archaic looks like you made it in ms paint)
(10-27-2021 - 05:00 AM)Sidewinder- Wrote: tysm dude I used it and I literally was able to get a fortnite account in 10 mins. 100% vouch (only thing I would say is update the UI a bit, shits archaic looks like you made it in ms paint)
Sorry about that. Not really good at UI design. 
I'll try to get someone to do the UI when I can.

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you got what you wanted!
thanks for the hard work

thanks for the hard work
thank you i appreciate it

thank you i really appreciate it

thank you i really appreciate it keep up the good work
Reup please, has been removed

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)