ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

5 55 and 5 ?

by Matt - 07-05-2016 - 11:18 AM
So yeah, thought I'd just post some 5 55 5 stats.. Feel real proud of my self >.< lol.

Why am I posting? Well, my goal is currently to be active. Which I believe I'm doing quite fine. So I just hit 55 Posts, and 5 threads. And my last visit was 5 seconds ago, so I thought it was pretty cool for a new member like me, and Idk, I just felt like posting it here :3

[Image: mkFF0nD.png]
(07-05-2016 - 11:18 AM)Matt Wrote: So yeah, thought I'd just post some 5 55 5 stats.. Feel real proud of my self >.< lol.

Why am I posting? Well, my goal is currently to be active. Which I believe I'm doing quite fine. So I just hit 55 Posts, and 5 threads. And my last visit was 5 seconds ago, so I thought it was pretty cool for a new member like me, and Idk, I just felt like posting it here :3

That's cool ! Congrats 
Road to 1k  :noh:
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-05-2016 - 06:12 PM)Weed Wrote:
(07-05-2016 - 11:18 AM)Matt Wrote: So yeah, thought I'd just post some 5 55 5 stats.. Feel real proud of my self >.< lol.

That's cool ! Congrats 
Road to 1k  :noh:

Yea lol, so true. Road to 2k you mean xD
Now you just need to get to 8, 8 and 8. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)